Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome Olivia Ann Webb

Welcome to the Webb Family Blog.
Andy and I thought that this would be a nice way to keep friends and family up-to-speed with the happenings of our new life...mainly the addition of our beautiful daughter Olivia.

Olivia was born on Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 3:48pm at St. Vincent's Hospital in Green Bay, WI. She was 7lbs, 12oz and 19inches long. She was absolutely perfect!

Labor progressed quickly and without any complications...thankfully! Contractions started at 1:30am, Andy and I arrived at the hospital at 7:00am and Olivia was born at 3:48pm.



We brought Olivia home on Saturday, February 20, 2010. Andy and I met with the doctors and nurses prior to discharge and listened intently to ALL of the after-care directions for both mom and baby. It was all a bit overwhelming! We packed up the room, loaded the car, strapped Olivia in her new carseat and hoped we were ready for the huge adventure ahead of us!


1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! I am so glad you have this website and I can look at that Beautiful baby and time I want. I just still want to hold her, and smell her!
    Enjoy every minute.. We love you!
    Looking forward to seeing you in April..

    Hugs!
    Michelle-Tony and Payton

    ReplyDelete