Monday, May 10, 2010

Olivia's Baptism


Olivia was baptized on Saturday at St. John the Baptist Church in Green Bay.
She looked beautiful and was quite the trooper! She tolerated her dress, bonnet and necklace well, didn't cry when the cold water touched her face and she let all the people in church wish her well and poke, prod and coo at her!

Her dress was worn by my mom, me and now Olivia. The cross necklace was also passed down from my mom's grandma. Olivia's great-grandparents (my grandparents) gave her the bonnet, which converts to a handkerchief to be used at her wedding. All this history only made the day more special!





1 comment:

  1. Olivia you are simply beautiful!! I wish I could have been there to see you in your special dress on your special day.
    The time goes by fast Ash and Andy... I know you will enjoy it all as much as you can..

    Love you all..
    Michelle - Tony and Payton

    ReplyDelete